We’ve greatly appreciated all of the feedback and constructive criticisms we’ve already received this season – be it on the curbside at delivery sites, at the garlic harvest party, via our website, email or facebook, or phone calls.
We’re glad to present you with one more, more formal opportunity to offer us some valuable feedback and evaluation. We do really appreciate you taking a few minutes to browse through our short survey and tell us what you’ve found and felt about this 2015 veggie CSA.
You can click on the hyper link below to access the evaluation:
or, here it is, transcribed for you in full on this page:
Thank you greatly for taking your valuable time to complete this. Your answers will help us better understand your needs (and how we might better meet them). Your frank evaluation is invaluable; don’t hesitate to tell us the “good, the bad, the ugly”.
Our focus and intent is to economize our CSA efforts and finances. We are trying to “work smarter” as we “work harder”. We continue to put our farm efforts where they best make most Shareholders most happy, contented, and satisfied.
1. Do you have a full share __ a half share __
2. How many people eat from your share ___
3. Do you expect to purchase a share next year? Yes__ No__
4. If no, please detail (this could be a most valuable lesson for us):
5. Which veggies (that will grow here) do you most want from us?
6. Which veggies that we grew, do you least want from us?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10 (terribly inadequate to perfectly adequate): Through our pre-season telephone conversations, emails, and/or website materials: Did we prepare you and your expectations for the seasonality, the uncertainties, the vagaries, and the “reality” of this CSA__ How could we improve this communication? What more should we express?
8. The price you paid was: A Steal __A Worthy Deal__ Too Much For Too Little__
9. On a scale of 1 to 10 (awful to fantastic), how have you found the veggie’s presentation__, cleanliness__, freshness__, sufficiently bagged__, quantity__, variety__, overall shelf-life in your fridge__, taste__
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (no value to (nearly) priceless) how valuable are the flowers__the stand-by, familiar veggies__, the odd-ball, new-to-you veggies__, the Share Crate__, your families nutrition__, seasonal eating__, local food production__, organics__, diversity in your diet__, home-cooking__, cooking from scratch__, experimenting with new foods__ “knowing your farmer”__, investing in your local community__, sharing food, food prep with your children__.
11. Did your participation in our CSA satisfy, or further these (1 to 10, “definitely not!” to “absolutely, positively!”)__
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 (no value to (nearly) priceless), How valuable is our CSA communication to you__
13. On our Website or Facebook, how valuable is our communication regarding: Recipes__, In your crate__, Notes about Veggies__, Photos__, Nutritional Contents__, Freezing/Canning/Drying (extending your harvest)__, Info about our farming practices__,
14. How valuable is our Website__, our Facebook__
15. How important is an annual, on-farm event to you (i.e. the garlic harvest party)__ Work Bee opportunities__ No work, just a tour of the farm__ the “Community” in a CSA__
16. Have we met your overall expectations (1 to 10, not at all to very well met): __
17. Any other thoughts you might like to share with us?
Thanks for your time! Thanks for your honesty!
Please detail any of your answers. Feel free to include any other suggestions, feedback, constructive criticisms, questions, comments, inspirations….